LMR Operational Maintenance Support
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Security Clearance: Top Secret / SCI + Full Scope Poly
Primary Labor Category: Junior Engineer
Position Requirements: Candidate must be able to support rotating 12 hour shifts (days, evenings, nights) on regular days, weekends and holidays. Candidate must possess a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or an equivalant technical degree (CS, CE, EE, Math, or Physics degree).
Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with FS Poly.
NO CCA Candidates will be considered.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
• LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience useful
• Some knowledge of SIGINT systems useful
• Some knowledge of SIGINT dataflows useful
• Ability to perform in a team environment
Candidates possessing system administration and/or network engineering backgrounds will be considered if they have the above skillset.
Work Location: NBP320
CCA Accepted?: No
Position Responsibilities: Perform full lifecycle support to the customer on complex data systems and networks.
Provide solutions to the customer applying expertise with systems engineering and networks/components to support.
Provide technical guidance to the customer in relation to SIGINT systems.
• UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other degree related technical discipline and/or 1+ years of related experience (see qual sheet).
• LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience.
• Knowledge of SIGINT systems and SIGINT dataflows.
• Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.