Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Security Clearance: Top Secret / SCI + Full Scope Poly
Primary Labor Category: Senior Engineer
Position Requirements: The Senior Engineer will help the customer by performing tasks to modernize programs, systems and processes. The tasks will consist of gathering and documenting system requirements and processes; planning and documenting required system updates; and planning, optimizing and standardizing data flows.
Work Location: NBP320
CCA Accepted?: No
• Experience with NiagraFiles, data transport services, data processing systems, and cross domain solutions is required.
• XML experience
• Experience with Streaming Object Transport Format (SOTF), Binary Metadata Encoded (BME), and other standard agency data formats.
• Minimum of 5 years engineering experience.
• Strong LINUX background is required.
• Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years' experience in four (4) of these specializations (NOTE: BS degree in technical field can be substituted for 1 specialization):
• Signal Analysis
• Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
• Telephony Switching System
• Communications Systems
• Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
• TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
• Packet Switching System
• Systems Engineering
• Operating Systems
• Advanced Protocols
• Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years development, integration, testing, and/or installation experience to include generating system/component specifications, recommending solutions, and preparing and conducting test plans (stand-alone, DT&E, OAT&E)
• Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
Preferred Qualifications: BLOODYMARY experience is desired.